For more information about the upcoming dance, please click on the link below:
May 13th, 2017
City National Groove of Anaheim
* You must have a signed Activities Behavior Contract to attend a school dance. You will only need to complete 1 signed contract per year.
* All students will be breathalyzed upon entrance to every dance. Bags and persons are subject to be searched as well.
* School Dress code, and Formal Dance Dress code will be enforced.
* You must arrive to the dance no later than 1 hour after the start time to be admitted inside. If it is later than 1 hour, a parent will be notified the student could not attend the dance due to the late check in.
* All students must be picked up within 30 minutes of the end time of the dance. Failure to do so, students will not be able to attend the next school event.
* Coat check is NOT available at ALL dances. The only item you will need at the dance is your ID. All other items should be left at home.
* Guests will only be allowed to attend the following dances: Winter Formal and Prom.
* See Activities/Dance Contract for more detailed information on expectations.