Graduation Class of 2017
Commencement Ceremony Information:
Date: Thursday, June 1, 2017
Location: Orange Coast College, Lebard Stadium
Gates Open: 5:00 pm
Ceremony Time: 6:00 pm
E-mail Questions To: Mrs. Migge, email@example.com.
- Water and Snacks will be available for purchase; no other food or drinks will be allowed in stadium.
- Come prepared with sunscreen and/or hats (guests) since it may be bright and sunny during this time of day.
Mandatory rehearsal will be held Wednesday, May 31st at 9:00am in the Titan Stadium. Caps and Gowns will be distributed after the rehearsal.
- All graduates are required to have their cap and gown draped over their arm as they go through the check point, report to the parking lot next to the fitness center on Monitor way.
- Graduates are not to bring anything with them into the stadium that includes keys, phones, cameras, purses or food of any kind. We encourage students to ride with parents and have the parents drop them off at the meeting place next to the Fitness Center on Monitor way. All students need to be dressed and ready for line up by 5:30pm.
- Graduates may drive themselves but Tesoro highly encourages families to arrive together so that they may proceed to celebrations together in one car. Graduates should be dropped off by 5:30pm at the parking lot next to the Fitness Center on Monitor Way (located adjacent to the football stadium off of Monitor Way, behind the home side of the football stadium). Graduates will meet their advisement teachers to line up for graduation. Graduates must have only their cap and gown in hand. All other items should be left in a car.
Graduate Dress: Please dress comfortably and appropriately for graduation. Pre and post commencement celebrations as well as the graduation ceremonies are full of photographic opportunities; please make sure to dress like you are graduating. OCC does not permit high heels or pumps on the artificial turf. No decorating of caps, they will be taken and you may or may not have a cap to wear.
Diploma Pickup: NEW Please make sure to pick up your diploma immediately following the ceremony. The diplomas will be available in the parking lot, grads will pick up before they walk up the ramp to greet parents. SIGNS will be posted Graduates should not attempt to exit from the rear of the stadium.
Event Details: Tesoro’s Commencement Ceremonies are being held within the City of Costa Mesa in LeBard Stadium at Orange Coast College. The gates open for seating at 5:00 pm. The ceremonies will start at 6:00 pm and last approximately one hour and thirty minutes. There are two spectator entrances and exits that is located at the southwest end of the stadium. Parking is located adjacent to the stadium, in the large parking lot off Adams street. Parking is free.
Ticketing information: Graduates will receive their 5 free tickets at school. Additional pre-sale tickets will be available for purchase from the ASB office for the price of $7 each (20 max) starting in late May. CASH ONLY!!! The last day to purchase tickets in the ASB office is on Wednesday, May 31st at 1:00pm. We will also be selling tickets at the venue for $7 (CASH) each at the graduation site (unlimited amount available within reason).
Photographic Services: South Coast Photographic will be present to photograph your child receiving his/her diploma. Proofs are available online at: www.southcoastphotographic.com
Thank you and Congratulations to the Class of 2017!